- 3 bright green RSC14 blocks - DONE
- mail Halloween swap blocks - Done & ready to mail on Sept 15 as directed
- put borders on Halloween table topper & sandwich for quilting - Nope!
- 5 string blocks with red centers - 10 DONE
- finish hand quilting on Cats For All Seasons wall hanging - Not even close!
- 3 Traveling Stars blocks - 5 DONE
I also made 5 pillowcases during August. And I got a lot of organization done on my scrap bins.
The end result really was that I'm on track for making individual blocks for new projects and I used up 5 yards of stash on pillowcases. And my scraps are much more under control. But I did NOT make any progress on any UFO projects which is disappointing. I vow to do better this fall in finishing up some of those UFOs (unfinished objects), WIPs (works in progress), and PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that are cluttering up my creative space.