Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Farm Girl Vintage

After several years of languishing in a project box, these blocks have finally become a finished quilt.  Yay!!


This is Farm Girl Vintage - the 12" block version.  It's 75 x 87, so a fairly big quilt.  A few years ago I used the barn block and animal blocks to make a quilt but then the rest went back into the box.  Now that box only holds the "kitchen" blocks.  Some day I'll figure out what I want to do with the pie, fruit, mixing bowl, etc.     

10 comments:

  1. Super cute Sara and you finished a UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. You've got some fun blocks in your version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another UFO finish! Well done Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it is a beauty!! I recall when you made most of those blocks. The gingham like square on the left is very interesting...have you thought about making a baby quilt just using that block?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I have a box if orphan blocks and keep intending to do something with them.....maybe another 'some day'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful quilt, Sara! I love all the interesting blocks and pretty colors - so fun to look at. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty created from orphan blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish! Perhaps the remaining blocks could be a housewarming wall hanging for a dining area? weddingdressblue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great finish! It is a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.