Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double Sawtooth Star

Sigh, it has been slow going in the sewing room.  LOL  A few minutes here, an hour there - that is how my sewing is going so far this week.


My 30s version of this month's Pizza Box challenge block is done.  This is the 7th block in our series.  I do have some fabrics chosen for a couple of the RWB ones our group is doing for Quilts of Valor, but no cutting has actually happened yet.  I'm hoping today will provide lots of sewing time finally.

7 comments:

  1. Nice block! I haven’t been in my sewing room for two weeks. Life has been so busy for being retired. I’m grouchy and going through withdrawal. ☺️ Hope we both get some quality sewing time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to haul out my 30s fabric! It is much cooler here this week, Monday was a misty rainy day while yesterday it was sun and clouds and upper 60s, good day for jeans and a tshirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice block--I can see how it would make a great RWB design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and green are always a nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a pretty block! I hope you get more time sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked a pretty color combo for the double sawtooth star. Hope you've had more time for stitching.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.