Pages

▼

Thursday, March 15, 2018

RSC18 green blocks



I'm keeping up so far with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2018 blocks. January was blue, February was purple, and March is green.  http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/p/rsc18-sampler.html Check out the Squared Away sampler page.

The March block is an old pattern called Red Cross.  It has elements of Broken Dishes I think with the half square triangles joined this way.  So far I'm loving all 3 months' blocks and am looking forward to see what April brings.

9 comments:

  1. Well done! I like this set of blocks and the fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks! I haven't made mine for March, yet. I'd better get with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new additions to your RSC Sampler block collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are looking great. I wish I had added a variety of fabrics in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. They all play well together

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's this a fun quiltalong!?!? Terrific blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.