Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Progress


Progress is continuing on the Jackrabbit Stars project.  It's about halfway to the flimsy stage. Two more strip sets need to be made for the other 2 stars.  Each of the 4 stars will have those "trails" to make them Showering Stars, which is the pattern name. 

No additional progress on this project will happen today.  I'm attending the monthly get-together of the retired group from the HS I taught at for 2 decades.  And then we'll be headed to a Jackrabbit basketball game.  But maybe I'll have a little bit of time to work on some Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks that are cut out and ready to sew.

9 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love that you used a square of fabric instead of piecing all the 2.5”squares to make the center of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is a great way to display your school colors and fabrics. Isn't it fun that we can get fabrics for the schools we support?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed with this quilt! It is looking fantastic! Have a good day out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making good progress. The yellow and blue are such a fun color combination, team colors I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pattern! My high school mascot was the jackrabbit so I’m loving your quilt name, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blue and yellow it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis one looks so cool!! I like the Blue and yellow contrast -

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible work Sara. I would love to learn how to do this someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.