Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Finished (or not) Friday

So far just one small finish from my To Do list - this table runner.


This was a kit that I purchased last spring.  It actually had 4 big squares, but that made the runner too long for my table.  So I have a 10" square of cute fabric left over, to use in something else in the future.  I did change out the sashing color but kept the original sashing strips from the kit - because 2.5" strips are always useful.


The focus fabric really is cute - with Vintage Valentines.  Don't these look like those little valentines we would exchange in elementary school, back in the 'old days"? 

For more finishes, please visit:  https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. One finish is 100% more than no finishes! That leftover square could make a cute hotpad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pattern -- a good way to use novelties. I do remember those Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and finished was ahead of the holiday, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One is better than no finishes! Yes those Valentines bring back memories, we made our boxes from shoe boxes and covered with paper and decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like the old valentines from years ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet runner and you are ahead of the game--just don't lose it before next Valentine's Day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out good and such pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Valentine's fabric is really cute. What a fun runner to use for next February.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.