Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Poking along

Wednesday morning I had PT, but had a little sewing time once I got home.  This morning I also have PT, and then I'm hosting cards this afternoon.  But I should have a little sewing time in between PT and cards.


The first priority yesterday was finishing the 4 Dutchman's Puzzle blocks for the Marigold mystery.  These are 8" finished. With these 4 blocks joining the 5 star blocks already done, I'm caught up with the August prompt for the mystery.  

I also worked on the yellow Honey Bee and yellow Scrappy Star blocks that were already cut out, and waiting on design boards.  Progress was made on them.  A little sewing time today and tomorrow should finish these up.

And I got a start on the 12 blocks for August's Saturday Sampler prompt.  These finish at 6", but I'm trying to make sure none are identical so I'm poking along slowly on them. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Your comment has been saved and will appear after being approved by the moderator.