It is always fun to get to the end (or nearly the end) of a month and look back at the results of that month's color play. This week I was really focusing on finishing some UFO projects, but in between those things I just played with the purple scraps. No real purpose - just playing. That resulted in some string blocks, one Cheerios block, a couple of Hollow-9s, and 2 more Crackers and Jam paper pieced tiny blocks. What FUN!!
And of course we get excited to see what color is next?
Rainbow Scrap Challenge has been such fun for many years now, and I can't think Angela enough for hosting and encouraging us to play with our scraps.
Let's go check out more Rainbow fun . . .


Just look at all that fabulous purple beauties! I tried to pick a favorite block and I can't because I love them all.
ReplyDeleteYou had lots of purple fun going on in your sewing room this month! I'm starting to think about how to put my blocks together into tops, too. You're going to have some pretty quilts with those blocks, Sara!
ReplyDeleteLots of great blocks! You have been very productive this month.
ReplyDelete