Every day I see a little more progress on this UFO.
So far this week I've gotten the last of the snowman noses ironed on and stitched down. And now I'm working on the snowflakes. There are 8 of them around the outside, and 12 more will go into the center area of the circle. Then I'll have the 8 smiles to add to the snowmen.
The last of the 30 Happy Blocks have been sewn, and they are also sewn into 6 rows of 5 blocks. The colors are alternated like this. I'm confident the rows will become a flimsy by the end of this week.
The other progress made this week was in changing the seasonal quilts and things around my house. There is more to do, but I'm happy with this little corner of my living room.



I am still in love with how you did your turn dash quilt with the dresdens! The snowflakes are really adding sparkle to your round topper. Will you be setting something in the middle of this? Reason I asked is because of all the work of the snowflakes will they be covered up in the middle?
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how bits of progress add up to a close to finish. Those happy blocks are certainly made with happy colors. Wishing you lots of progress the rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty blocks and great job on working on the snowmen! The Fall decorations look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose snowmen are getting cuter and cuter! I love their colorful scarves. Fun to get out the fall stuff, too. Hve a great Wednesday, Sara!
ReplyDeleteYour small quilt in the LR is perfect!
ReplyDeletewhat is the snowmen project going to be.
ReplyDelete