Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My reward for working on Sunday

I hate working on weekends when I've already put in a full week, but sometimes it can't be helped. I had some projects I really needed to get done today in order to keep up this coming week. And since I sewed and relaxed all day yesterday, I made a deal with myself - no quilting today until I had that statistical profile DONE.

The good news is that the profile got done, along with some other things I needed to do for work. Six hours worth of my Sunday - but I'll feel less stressed during the week now.

And to reward myself for a "job well done" - I started hand quilting a red, white, black dresden plate table runner. Here is a sneak peek. I'm kinda liking it already!!


1 comment:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love BW&R too~ I can't wait to see the finished topper. :)