I even managed to finish the top of a UFO this weekend and that is exciting.
The center block is one that I won a few years ago in a Giveaway and I framed it with some stash fabric. The 12 blocks framing that are from a Halloween block swap I participated in last fall. 3 of those 12 were mine from the swap, and the other 9 were from the other swappers. I bought the stripe last spring to use for the sashing and binding, but the black outer border and the cornerstones are from my stash. Yay!!
sew buttons on all 6 of the 5 minute tablerunners- DONE finish binding on Trip Around The World UFO- DONE applique my signature block for guild President's quilt- DONE
- 2 mini blocks for this month's Saturday Sampler
- finish hand blanket stitching on 1 Saturday Sampler applique block
sandwich Minnesota wall hanging and plan quilting- DONE plan layout for Halloween UFO (block swap from last year)- Flimsy is DONE
And . . . YES . . . I did finish a few things in August other than this little list.
- Dinosaur print kid quilt entirely from stash (DONE & ready to gift)
- 5 minutes table runners (6 of them!)
- caught up my RSC15 blocks and have 2 rows pieced
- some random blocks (Saturday Sampler & Traveling Stars)
- 2 rows made for Row By Row Experience