Monday, August 10, 2015

A finish to report

Over a week ago I got the binding on this baby quilt but forgot to post a picture since I haven't been home much. This quilt is entirely made from scraps and stash. The lime green is actually left over backing from another recent quilt. 


The black dinosaur print, the blue, and the red are all leftovers from pillows I made at Christmas time for lots of kids.  It's always nice to have an extra quilt around when I need a quick gift.

Now that my work schedule is back to "crazy" I don't expect to get as much done in the sewing room. But I did get the binding made yesterday for a UFO that is ready to bind. No I just need to find the time and the mojo to sew that binding on.

1 comment:

  1. My sewing mojo took a vacation. . .

    Love this bright baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete