Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Row By Row progress


Sunday sewing found me digging into the Row By Row patterns and kits that I've been collecting. I have 2 rows made now. The top one is from The Pin Cushion here in Mitchell. The Corn Palace domes are featured, along with rain falling on corn stalks, and the end blocks are the lake.  The bottom row is from The Quilt Connection in Rapid City. Mt Rushmore, pine trees, and a log cabin block (with fussy cut center) are so appropriate to the area.

I have a few more to make and each one is so unique. There is a theme of water this year so each block has something in it that suggests water. And I've been collecting the license plates from the shops too so I need to decide how I'm going to use those.

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job! I've managed to resist the Row by Row this year.