Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Weekend sewing

This wasn't a good week for any quilty fun. I was so tired when I came home from work every day that the last thing on my mind was sewing. But I did get a couple of pillowcases made and added to my donation stack.  I love this dragon fly fabric and still have about 1/3 yard left to play with.


I worked on a block for the guild President's Quilt today. And I made 6 of the 5 Minute Tablerunners.  And now I'm back to work on a dark blue binding that I can only see in daylight.

Saturday morning was spent with the guild bus trip committee making a special surprise for each participant and planning for the upcoming shop hop bus trip. I think it will be a fun trip for everyone.

No stash report this weekend but I'll catch up next Sunday with 2 weeks again. That seems to be my pattern lately.



1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

The cuff and trim coordinate very well with the dragonflies. These cases will make someone's heart sing.

I haven't turned my machine on in over two weeks. Time to remedy that. . .