Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage

Just for fun on Friday after work - since my husband headed to a high school football game with a buddy - I played in my sewing room.


The Sew Vintage group I belong to meets one Saturday afternoon each month. Even though I missed last month I learned that we'll be "playing" in the Farm Girl Vintage book (by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet) for the next several months.  I already had the book and was told we at making the strawberry block for our September meeting.  

I have a pretty good stash of 30s fabrics and it is about time that I dig into them again. So I pulled every pink and a few greens for this block.  It's pretty cute. Now I guess it's a wait and see what comes next. Can't wait for our September meeting.

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

How cute is that! My sister has made a few of the blocks from the book, too. Lori always comes up with adorable ideas.

Linda said...

I just got this book. I may just follow along with your group. It gives me a place to start.