Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow again and again



This was the view from my kitchen today, and yesterday - and probably again tomorrow. We've had about 4 inches of wet, sloppy snow. It does look pretty on the trees, but I do wish the sun would shine.

It was a good day to stay inside and do laundry, finish a book I was reading, and do a little quilting. It took quite awhile, but I got all of the pieces cut for my friends' block exchange (see earlier post) and then sewed one more block. Only 11 more to go.

1 comment:

Reddirt Woman said...

Sara it looks like you are getting what we had last week. If that is so, you'll be waiting a few days before you see the sun. We in Oklahoma are not used to having five gray days in a row without sunshine in our lives.

Get cozy, find a new book and get to work on those other 11 blocks. I glad the weather has moved on from here but it looks like we are going to have another slug coming our way on Monday.

Helen