Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

A new project

I haven't done any sewing since my surgery, but I have done a little organizing for a project that I wanted to start. I saw a darling quilt called New Wave on a blog and downloaded the instructions. (I'll link to the original blog when I finish my project.) I made a couple of rows in June before going into the hospital, and now I'm ready to do the rest.


I've been collecting pink fat quarters for a couple of years, and so I've got quite a few - not all of fit together very well. Some have too much "yellow" or "blue" to go well together. But I needed 12 different ones for this little quilt and I've pulled 12 now that I like.

Next steps are to start sewing again. Maybe later this week I'll feel like digging in.



1 comment:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Looks like it's going to be a nice quilt!