Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Interventions are good things

Our little "Intervention" on Tuesday night was a success, at least for me. Marilyn cut the rest of my strips for my X blocks, while I sewed more strip sets, and put together 8 more blocks.

Pam worked on a table topper called "taco salad" with Sylvia's help. And I made a decision (with everyone's help) on which fabrics to use for the sashing and borders for my Christmas quilt.

This weekend I hope to finish the strip sets and put together more blocks for the X block quilt. Half of the blocks are this pumpkin and black combination and the othe half are dark green and black. Once I have the blocks all done, then I'll have to decide on a layout design.

And since I picked up my pink and white New Wave quilt from the quilter this afternoon, I have a binding to do. I should have some pictures in the next couple of days.

OK - Whose sewing room gets an intervention next week?

No comments: