Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

60 degree and simple stitching



I ended up making 2 identical 60 degree table runners with this fabric, plus a bonus octagon with the leftover cuts. Then I made 2 identical ones using a fall fabric with a beautiful leaf design, plus the bonus octagon.


One of the Halloween runners is now hand quilted and bound. The Halloween octagon is also quilted but still needs binding. And the fall leaf octagon is quilted. I decided they all needed very simple hand quilting. It is so simple in fact that I just pin basted it and didn't even use my usual lap-sized quilt frame. I just held it in my hands and stitched, following the fabric designs. You'll have to click on the photo to make it bigger in order to see the stitching lines. I'll show the leaf design one another day.

No comments: