- 3 brown RSC14 blocks - DONE
- 5 Heartstrings blocks - no
- complete Sept. Saturday Sampler tasks - DONE
- month #2 blocks for House Warming Party BOM - DONE
- mitten theme table topper (UFO) - DONE & given away
- Halloween table topper (UFO) - DONE
- complete another 1/4 of the hand quilting on Cats - yes!
- bind another UFO - no
- traveling pillows with pockets for the grand-kids (and other kids) for Christmas gifts - 9 are DONE
One of the highlights of October has been receiving the Halloween swap blocks from the swap host Denise. I sent in 9 blocks (3 sets of 3) and received 9 back. So, including my own blocks, I now have 12 blocks to make a fun Halloween quilt for next year.
I also mailed 7 pillowcases to a great donation project in North Carolina. I still have more to donate somewhere, and lots of stash to keep making them.