Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Goals for June & a new Traveling Star


My June goals are going to be very small since I will be out of town a lot for work and to put in some grandma time. Sewing and golf will probably be very limited.

I just want to keep up with the Saturday Sampler blocks and the RSC15 blocks. I have no other goals for this month. If I get anything else done great, but if not . . . that is OK too.

I have fallen behind in making these star blocks with the guild "travel" squares, but I did get one new one made this weekend. The center fabric (turtles) was shared by a guild member who had traveled to Hawaii recently. It's a fun tradition in our guild to bring back fabric from a trip and share a 6" square with each member. I have over 40 star blocks made so far with the squares I've received. 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

The travel stars are so unique, and I love each one.