Sunday, November 20, 2016

Crazy Cats

I forgot all about posting a photo of this kid quilt when I finished it.  This was a panel that I cut up and pieced back together using fabric from the stash and a design I saw online.  The whole thing was stash, even the back.  The whole top took 3 hours to cut and sew. Check out the original post here with a link to the pattern.
 
This one is finally quilted, bound and finished. It just needs to find a home.

2 comments:

  1. Love the partial frames on the outer cat blocks and the pop of orange that pulls the eye into the center - well done!

    ReplyDelete