Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

More UFOs to finish


On my UFO list was this Kimberbelle bench pillow kit.  I had actually started working on it when I first bought it, but then it became a UFO.  Note: I don't have an actual bench to put this pillow (or the other seasonal kits that go with it) on. But it will look great on the couch. 


The letters and hearts had the fusible already on and the shapes had even been cut out.  The word "Valentine" was even fused onto the center fabric.  So . . . there was a good start.  After some Sunday morning fusing and stitching, there is progress.  The hearts are fused and blanket stitched in red thread. Part of the wording is also blanket stitched and the rest shouldn't take very long. I'm NOT going to change the thread in my machine until ALL of the blanket stitching is done. That way I won't be able to sit down and distract myself with other sewing.  


When I finish this one I need to find the Christmas kit and the Halloween kit for these bench pillows.  The Christmas one might be only a pattern, but I won't know until I find them will I?

Check out more Design Walls on:  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

No comments: