Pages

Monday, July 20, 2026

Design Wall Monday - July 20

There isn't much on my design wall this week, as it will be a really busy week with other things going on.  I have an appointment this morning at the ophthalmologist, followed by some much needed grocery shopping.  And I need to replace my vacuum cleaner that is dying, which means a trip to Walmart.  On Tuesday I have a manicure appointment, Wednesday and Thursday I'll have PT again.  


Granddaughter Sophia is coming later today to spend the week with us.  She has a wrestling camp in town, plus she wants to do a little sewing.  I've been on a cutting tear all week, so I cut a couple of doll quilt kits that she could work on if she wants.  Or we can find something else that she might want to make.  We can shop my stash or visit the 2 quilt shops in town for something fun. 


The Hollow-9 lap quilt is finally quilted, and I have bright yellow binding cut for it.  This was on my goal list months ago, but it kept being set aside.  Time to get this one done, and donated.

We'll see if I accomplish anything else this week, but I'll still have things to share during the week: pictures from the QOV float in Saturday's parade, a QOV flimsy assembled, etc.

I'm linking up today with:

https://songbirddesigns.blog 

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Have a wonderful time with your grand daughter all week!

Vicki in MN said...

How many hours a day will Sophia be at camp? I hope you and her have fun sewing, what great memories you can make.

Bonnie said...

Camp and time with Grammy! Cool. I hope you get a little sewing time too.

Rebecca Grace said...

How fun that your granddaughter is interested in both wrestling and sewing! She sounds wonderful. Hope you two have fun together.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have fun sewing with Sophia! I bet she was looking forward to this week! Good thing you went grocery shopping as growing kids are always hungry!