It's hard to even get a binding stitched . . .
Sophia arrived yesterday, along with this little gal for the week. Ella is settling in here although she's quite aggravated by all the cats that hang around out on our back deck. The nerve of those cats!!
On a side note - I'm trying out something new for the Achilles inflammation and for arthritis pain, based on the good results a friend reports. One of my best friends has terrible arthritis in her hands, and has been using Frankincense balm for a few months. She says it has made a huge difference in how her hands feel. I noticed she doesn't drop her cards like she used to when we play Hand and Foot. So, I'm going to try it myself. Can't hurt, right? Plus it smells good and feel good on my skin.
3 comments:
Cute pic of pup! I use Frankincense oil I made to combat the all-over dryness from Sjorgren's I have--it helps a lot! I hope you have relief!
none of the ointments ever help me I wish I could find one that did.
Nice to have a Grandog visit too...she looks sweet! Let us know how you do...I would give it a try but the fragrance would not work for my husband. Any small fragrance makes him cough and makes it hard to breathe.
Post a Comment