Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Noses on snowmen

I finally got some extended sewing time yesterday, and it felt so good to work on multiple things.  And not feel rushed, which was a bonus.  


First things first, I made 2 different Double Sawtooth Star blocks for the Pizza Box Challenge.  These were fun.  I do think I like the lighter background better, but both are pretty.

I also worked on some purple blocks for Rainbow Scrap Challenge, but I'll keep those to myself until Saturday. The main blocks I finished were the 12" Snail Trail - in purple. 


Then I was able to get back to working on Kisses From Heaven again finally.  The large scarves were ironed on, and blanket stitched.  The small noses were next.  And maybe this morning I'll get the bigger noses done. That will leave smiles on the snowman heads and lots of laser cut snowflakes. 

6 comments:

Donna said...

Those star blocks will make a beautiful QOV. The snowmen are going to be so cute.

Barwitzki said...

The star blocks are wonderful.
And the snowmen are absolutely delightful... it will be lovely to see how it progresses.
Warm regards, Viola

Vicki in MN said...

I'm working on snowmen today too!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I thought Kisses From Heaven would be some adorable snowmen. How cute. I look forward to following your progress, Sara. Enjoy .

Far Side of Fifty said...

The snowmen are really cute and the R W and B squares are so pretty!

Kate said...

It always feels so nice to get some significant time in the sewing room when you haven't had any in a bit. You've been moving along with several of your projects, even with your limited stitching time.