Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Schnibbles #1 is done!



Here it is - my first Schnibbles quilt is all finished. I used a charm pack of Fresh Flowers plus a little yardage of the blue and the orange for the borders. The bright yellow background was leftover from something else. It's handquilted in diagonals.

This was such a fun pattern to work on that I've set aside a new charm pack for another. New isn't really the correct term - the charm pack has been "aging" in my sewing room - just waiting for the perfect idea.

1 comment:

Mommarock said...

Did you cut each charm into pieces? One charm pack.. really!! Do tell how.. I win a pack.. and then I'm stuck with what to do with ONE.. it just sits there on the shelf.. looking pretty making me feel bad. I can't figure out what to make with it.. and this.. is beautiful!