Monday, April 9, 2012

Progress on Fat Quarter Stars



Easter Monday - I enjoyed a quiet day sewing today and feel as if I made some progress on a WIP.

I made 2 sets of blocks for the Fat Quarter Stars Quiltalong. Not sure yet how I want to lay out the blue-green Terrain set. But I decided to use a narrow (1") frame using leftover fabrics from the blocks. This was similar to the design shared by the quiltalong. Then I chose to use simple sashing and cornerstones.

And I think I have enough of 2 of the bolder fabrics to make an outer border. My goal is to finish the top this week so that its status is no longer a WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment