Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Binding, binding, binding


This is the quilt I'm binding this week, but it will probably take me all week to actually finish it . . . or maybe longer.  The binding and thread are navy blue and I'm finding that even with my OttLite I have trouble seeing that dark thread in the evening after work.  I really hate getting "old eyes".  

I have to figure out a label for this one too. It needs to include the information that I won these star blocks at a Saturday Sampler session.  I really, really LOVE how this quilt turned out and I love the idea that the blocks were all made by other people - except for the ONE that I made.  And I also love the colors in this one.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

I love the colors in this one! I am just starting a quilt with all blues.

Pat said...

I love the design of this quilt. Where did you get the setting directions? I have a set of blocks that would look great in this on point setting.