Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

June goals

Summer has arrived and after this next week I'll actually have some vacation time.  I'm SO looking forward to having some time off this summer.  There are no big vacation plans but we do hope to spend a few days in the Black Hills at some point this summer. And I plan to have a really good time with some friends on the quilt shop bus trip hosted by our guild. I'm sure there will be a credit card involved and fabric added to my stash.

So here are some goals for June:

  • Play more golf
  • Have fun on the quilt shop bus trip
  • Finish binding & label on Wildflowers quilt
  • Add designated row to the guild Row Robin project
  • Bind & label Hugs n Kisses baby quilt 
  • Make 2 self-binding flannel baby blankets
  • Make 4 blocks for A Year to Crow About (then I'll be caught up)  

No comments: