Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

May goals update

I set pretty small goals for May and am pleasantly surprised with how much I got done in spite of my crazy work schedule and other things that happened in May.  I didn't get back to working on the borders for my Terrain Fat Quarter Stars, but everything else on my list got done.

  • Clean up and organize my cutting table area!!!  DONE and still clean
  • Row Robin - add a 6" row of blocks (8) to the next quilt passed to me  DONE
  • Terrain Fat Quarter Stars - add my borders
  • Heart Strings with black centers - finish top and mail to Heart Strings project  DONE
  • Saturday Sampler quilt - make block 13  DONE
  • February Count On It - re-make this one because I messed up the original  DONE
  • September Count On It - hand quilting  DONE
  • Trip Around World - make 3 more blocks  2 blocks & 2 more strips sets DONE
In addition to this UFO list, I also got a couple of other little things DONE:
  • V is For Violet (block for guild baby quilt)
  • T-shirt block (guild bus trip project)
  • Twister Witches Hat (Halloween door hanging)
  • Binding the "Friends in Stitches" wall hanging & add button embellishments
  • Sew binding to Wildflowers quilt, ready to hand stitch
  • May block for Year to Crow About