Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

V is for violet

 

I have to share one more Heartland Quilt Guild project.  This one is a darling baby quilt that will be given to the first baby of 2014 born at the local hospital.

This little alphabet quilt is turning out just as cute as can be.  Members selected a block to applique and embroider. Some were done by hand, some by machine, and some are a combination.

My block was the V block and I finished it yesterday.  I need to drop it in the mail to the member who is putting together the quilt top so she can get that row completed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, these blocks are adorable.

Nancy said...

This will be a darling quilt.

You chose the perfect fabric for the violet.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute blocks! That is going to be one lucky baby. :-)