Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Just a little organizing

I took the afternoon off today and spent about 3 hours doing some cleaning and organizing in my sewing room. It isn't completely done by any means, but I did clean and organize my cutting area. Goal 1 for May is actually reached.

My cutting area is a corner section of kitchen counter top sitting on files cabinets. And I have some inexpensive wooden shelving and a rolling drawer system. None of it is fancy or even matching, but they fit the purpose. And it is clean now and ready for some serious UFO work.



3 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Such a great way to start the month! I need to clear my surfaces yet again in my quilting room too...

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Looks great Sara! I have one of those rolling carts too and need to organize it better. :-/ Have a happy weekend!

Nancy said...

I spent some time in my sewing room yesterday, clearing the floor and putting things away. When the room is a mess, I don't feel like sewing.