Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A May goal or two

I'm happy to have a small progress report on my May goals. I have my row finished for the guild Row Robin project and it is all packed back in the box ready to pass along. Can't show it here on my blog yet, but I really like how this one turned out.

And this morning I got the blanket stitching done on the February Count On It mini quilt so it is ready to be sandwiched and quilted this week. September is also ready to quilt. Once those are done I can check them off my goals list and also my UFO list. Small finishes are OK with me right now. I've promised myself that I can't start anything else until these 2 mini quilts are completely done.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

The February love birds are adorable!

Janet said...

I like the colors you used for your February block. I am making these this year too. I'm behind already and missed April. I hope to get May made before the month is over.