Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hand stitching

I'm about half done with the hand quilting on my September Count On It mini quilt.  It is so small that it should not take me long to do - if I could just sit down and work on it. Maybe this evening.

We had a busy family weekend, with celebrating granddaughter Sophia's baptism. It was really nice going to church with the whole family and then going back to their house to have lunch. Since she is 14 months old we were not sure how well she would react to the whole event, but she was fine except for when the minister wanted to hold her. Then she wanted her daddy.

On a side note - I'm constantly amazed at what good cooks my daughters have both become, and I can NOT take any credit for that. I find myself asking for THEIR recipes these days rather than the other way around.


No comments: