Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July goals mostly met

My July goals were mostly met and I really can't believe it is almost the end of the month.

1. put the label on the Wildflower quilt - no label but the quilt is on my bed
2. finish and hang the red/black sewing wallhanging - DONE
3. make 2 self-binding baby blankets - DONE & GIFTED
4. make 4 more Scrappy Trip Around World blocks - MADE 6
5. bind Hugs 'n Kisses quilt - DONE
6. quilt & bind Poppy table runner - still in progress
7. finish all Year to Crow About blocks - DONE & half of sashing done

So far I have not set any August goals, but I'm trying to figure out what I want to finish the most.  My sewing time will be limited in the next couple of weeks because I'll be putting in some long days for work.  I know I want to finish putting together the Year to Crow About top, but just can't decide what UFO to tackle next.

And I have one other road block to sewing - a wrist brace on my left hand. I have a bit of inflammation going on and so I'm trying to rest that hand a little. Cutting hurts the most, closely followed by hand sewing.  But it is feeling better already so I'm optimistic that this will be very temporary.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Rest that wrist so you don't push the inflammation into a serious injury.

Good job checking projects off of your "To Do" list.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

A good month for you... I hope your wrist is back to normal soon!