Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Metal quilt hanger

Our mail carrier brought me a great package today. It was this cute metal quilt hanger that I had ordered online. You just never know for sure how satisfied you will be when ordering online from a company you've never dealt with before. But I am very pleased with this hanger made by Ackfeld. They had lots of cute designs to choose from but this one seemed perfect for my Avalanche-Blissfully Buried in Fabric wall hanging.  Now I just need to get it hung in my sewing room.

3 comments:

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

That hanger is so cute! I was just looking at the new ones by Ackfeld recently - think I'll buy one of these for myself!

Nancy said...

Yes, that hanger really is perfect for your wall hanging!

Linda in Calif. said...

Totally adorable!