So my main January project will be setting together my Wishin' For Spring Saturday Sampler. The fabric is all there along with the cutting instructions. The blocks are all done. I just need to put it all together.
Goals for January:
- Wishin' For Spring - get it to flimsy stage & select some backing
- finish 4 Traveling Stars blocks (total is now 38)
- RSC14 Pig Tail blocks (2 in blue)
- cut out my new project (something patriotic)
- make binding for 3 quilts (Row Robin, fall mystery, Paris mystery)
- \hand quilt & bind my hexagon poppy table topper