Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January in review

So, how did I do on my goals for January?  I think January was a productive month for me. I know there are still a couple of days left, but I also know that my work schedule won't leave room for any more sewing.

  1. Wishin' For Spring - flimsy & backing was delivered to quilter DONE
  2. finish 4 Traveling Stars blocks - 2 DONE
  3. RSC14 Pig Tail blocks (2 in blue) DONE
  4. cut out my new project (something patriotic) - NOT STARTED
  5. make binding for 3 quilts - 3 bindings made (fall mystery, FQStars, Wishin' For Spring)
  6. hand quilt & bind my hexagon poppy table topper DONE

Plus I managed to accomplish some other things:
  • Snowman mini quilt (also in blue) - DONE
  • 2 small ditty bags for charity project - DONE
  • 3 Heart Strings blocks made (red centers) DONE
  • added borders to pink Circle of Geese - working on hand quilting
  • Boxed Squares quilt brought to flimsy stage (UFO) ready to quilt
  • took a class on Hunter's Star - needs borders

4 comments:

Moneik said...

January was a very productive month for you! Great job on getting so many projects to the next stage.

Gina said...

Well done. I haven't done half of what I set out to do. Never mind there's always next month xx

juliehallfeldhaus said...

Way to go!!!! I am working hard at getting things done my goal for the year!! Gives me inspiration when I read that others are meeting their goals.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I know you had a very productive month! Way to go.