Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fat Quarter Stars #1

I can cross off another UFO because I finished the binding on the Fat Quarter Stars quilt made from the Terrain fabric line.  I made this a couple of years ago and had it quilted fairly soon, but then I just never put the binding on it - until this week.  Yay!!!  I love this one - love the colors, love the fabric, love the blocks, love the quilting.  And I have the same basic quilt done in a red color scheme that also needs binding.


The Terrain fabric line has such lovely blues and greens. I did add a rich purplish-blue solid for my sashing and binding, and used a medium purple fabric in a few places as well.


And Carly did a great job on the quilting as always. She echoed the flower petals in that border print.  I wonder if she misses quilting as much as her customers miss her talent since she has changed careers.




2 comments:

Moneik said...

I absolutely love this quilt! It's one of my favorites that you have done. I love the Terrain line too.

Nancy said...

Great fabrics and design.

You are demolishing your UFO stack! Great job