- 2 blocks for March Saturday Sampler
- 2 blocks for RSC14 in teal or a Caribbean blue-green (maybe 3)
- bind and mail the Boxed Squares quilt (a UFO finish)
- 2 aqua owl pillowcases (UFO finish)
- set together the Loralei golfer blocks into a flimsy (UFO)
- work on hand quilting tropical wedding quilt (UFO)
I think that is more than enough for March. My usual weekend sewing may take a hit because it's basketball tournament time and we love both high school and college basketball. And we have a granddaughter celebrating her 2nd birthday. My 60th birthday (GULP!!) and our 37th wedding anniversary are also this month. So my priorities will be a bit different this month. Unless a little blizzard keeps me home . . .