Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April in review

HMMMM - April was a bit more productive than March was, which does make me feel good. But being productive also means that I have 4 quilt tops hanging in my closet ready to be quilted. Two are large, and 2 are small.  



  • 3 purple RSC14 Pig Tail blocks - DONE
  • 2 Saturday Sampler blocks DONE
  • UFO progress - Loralei Golfers - bring to flimsy stage - DONE (ready to quilt)
  • UFO progress - 2 aqua owl pillowcases DONE & Donated

In addition to these goals, I did manage a couple of other things:
  • finished binding Boxed Squares and got it mailed
  • made a small Strip & Twist wall hanging (ready to quilt)
  • 3 string blocks
  • 2 baby burp cloths for gifts
  • cleaning up my scrap bin overflow

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Sounds like a very productive month indeed!