Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

September goals

September usually brings a more reasonable work schedule, but this year I'll be on the road quite a bit for training for new projects.  And I'll be babysitting 3 of my grandchildren for 3 days while their parent go to a wedding.  So I need to keep my goals modest and realistic.

  • 3 orange RSC14 blocks
  • 5 Heartstrings blocks
  • complete Sept. Saturday Sampler tasks
  • 2 pillowcases from stash fabrics
  • complete 1/4 of the hand quilting on the Cats wall hanging

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How exciting to have the Grands for three days. What kinds of activities do you have planned?

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

It sounds like your September will fly by. Good luck with your goals!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful blocks and great goals!