Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Design Wall Monday - Saturday Sampler progress

 
So far I've stayed caught up with our Saturday Sampler program, but I hadn't made this month's block yet and we meet next Saturday. So, this was the focus of some Sunday morning sewing. This one is called Perseus and I think we only have a couple of blocks to go. We got our setting kits a couple of month ago, but I haven't cut into it yet.
 
This month our bonus block is in a winter theme.  I dug into that same bag of blue frosty fabrics left from the table runner I finished binding last week.

 
I also cut out another Farm Girl Vintage block. And in the afternoon I managed to finished the binding on both Easter table runners. I'll show those another time.  This morning I'm back at work - sitting at my desk (on a conference call) looking out the window and watching it snow.
 
Check out more Design Wall projects at http://www.patchworktimes.com 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations on keeping up with the Sampler blocks. I quit participating in BOM because I'd get so far behind. Love those fabrics in the blue block - perfect for January. I love watching it snow when I have nowhere to go; other times, not so much.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love your frosty block! Have a happy day!