Friday, April 21, 2017

One row at a time

 
This is turning into a slow project, which is silly considering how small it is. The center section of this little quilt is only about 18" square.  I got another row on it yesterday, plus I added the top border strip on and it seemed to help the rows lay flat.  So now I have 1 more row and the other 3 side borders to put on.  Then there is an outer pieced border.  Maybe this afternoon I'll get some more done on this.
 
I worked most of the day yesterday at my 2 part time jobs, but then spent more time picking out quilting stitches on that table runner I showed. I can only do that in daylight - sitting by the window due to my poor eyesight close up. The good news is that my appointment for new glasses is May 8.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The blocks look fantastic together: I love the secondary pattern they create when together.

    Thrilled to hear you'll soon have your new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get daily suggestions and instructions for earning THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete