Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Seasonal décor

Christmas decorating doesn't typically begin around here until Thanksgiving weekend, but I got a small head start this year.  It was definitely time to take down the Halloween quilt hanging in my dining room.  This cardinal quilt has now taken it's place.  Since I hosted the monthly pinochle group last night, it seemed like a good time to switch them.


The autumn garland is still on my pencil tree, but that will stay until I bring up the Christmas bins from the basement over the weekend.  The white truck is something I just bought at a recent arts and crafts show, and it is looking nice and wintery on the fireplace hearth in the family room. 


Today is a non-sewing day for me.  Manicure appointment in the morning, donating blood in the afternoon, and switching out my work laptop for a new one in between will keep me busy.  

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Your cardinal quilt is beautiful, Sara. Enjoy your manicure and a little pampering before this busy season begins.