Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day

 Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there.  We had rain yesterday and more is expected this next week, but maybe today will be nice enough to get outside for some fun.


My Stargazer lily is just beginning to bloom.  There are a ton of buds.  I really wish these bloomed all summer because they are so pretty.  There is a red variety next to the deck steps with buds too.


The hot pink geranium next to my front porch steps is doing well.  The wind has knocked this flower pot over about a dozen times, but the geranium keeps surviving.  I love the color of this one. 

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the hot pink color looks so good. I don't know why I never get geraniums they are pretty

Nann said...

Happy Father's Day to your husband and SILs. Our early lilies are blooming, too.

Kate said...

Hope Your Guy had a great Father's Day and was able to get out for some fun stuff.