The flimsy is done for Gleam (Quilt of Valor). It was a Sunday afternoon finish, at 60 x 72.. I have a backing ready for it too, so maybe this one will go to a long arm quilter soon. It's great to have another set of scrappy blocks turned into a finished quilt top. That also means there is an empty skirt hanger in my closet - waiting for a new set of blocks to grow.
5 comments:
Congrats on another fun QOV finish!
Gleam turned out beautifully, Sara! I already loved the quarter star blocks in r, w, & b, but that secondary block they create in your layout is really neat, too. The recipient is going to love that one!
This is a great one!
wow! I love the QOV top! Great job!
Great Sunday sewing! And a new hanger for new blocks sounds fun, I wonder what you will choose for that!
Post a Comment