Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Progress


While my granddaughter was sewing a couple of recent days, I did some prep work on a couple of my own sewing projects.  One task was prepping more of the small snowflakes (about 3") I'll be adding to my Saturday Sampler in a future month.  They had to be traced onto the fusible, and then ironed onto the fabric before cutting them out.  This month's assignment will be some fairly simple blocks, but I haven't started those yet.  


The Marigold mystery (Meadow Mist) for August has us making 5 sawtooth stars, and 3 Dutchman's Puzzle blocks.  My stars are done.  

8 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! I love those snowflakes! Can’t wait to see the quilt!

Helenchaffin said...

Great progress!

Vicki in MN said...

Nice to get some prep work out of the way. Last night about 8 pm I went back into the sewing room and prepped two backings.

Kate said...

Your snowflakes turned out beautifully! Fun fabrics in your Marigold Stars. I haven't gotten that far on the mystery yet.

Far Side of Fifty said...

The snowflakes look like a fun project!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

those are pretty snowflakes I love the colors

Astrid said...

Look at those snowflakes! So pretty! I love them! Pretty star blocks for the Mystery too.

cityquilter grace said...

wow tiny but colorful snowflakes!