There just wasn't much time for finishing projects this week, but that's OK because spending time with friends and family is more important.
On Saturday I stopped at Hobby Lobby on my way to pick up my granddaughter. The plan was to pick up a 24" pillow form to use in the denim and Tilda pillow. Of course I couldn't leave Hobby Lobby with only the pillow form! A cute little grey elephant stuffy and some fall silk flowers came home with me too.
The binding is on 2 more placemats. These used more RWB leftovers, but didn't even make a dent in the RWB scraps unfortunately.
That's it for finishes this week!
For more finishes, please visit: https://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/
11 comments:
Its hard to go into Hobby Lobby for one thing 😀 for larger pillows I make my own pillow forms ,smaller ones if I cant find them lol luv your pillow & place mats!
I still love the Tilda and denim pillow. So cute!
That pillow is super cute! What a good use of scraps and denim! I hope the elephant was loved! Those RWB placemats look great too. Will you gift them?
Your Tilda pillow looks wonderful! I’m thinking some improv placemats are in my future as we’ve been using the same store bought placemats for over 20 years! Seeing yours using leftovers, has given me some ideas.
Hobby Lobby is a bit dangerous for the bank account, I only go when I absolutely have too! The pillow looks very nice on your couch. Happy stitching this weekend.
I can never make it out of Hobby Lobby with just one thing! Your denim patchwork pillow looks great!
I think I need to go to hobby lobby for black thread and I am scared to go because the fabric always sinks it's teeth in me and won't let go! Will you have a sewing weekend now?
The pillow is gorgeous--I love the combo of denim and prints!
I sewed almost 2 blocks, sew you did more! You win.
Those are great finishes, Sara! Sometimes that's all there's time for. It sounds like you had a good week!
I love how your pillow turned out! and yes - I can not exit hobby lobby with just one thing either... sigh haha!!
Post a Comment